IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ!
We know with the changing situation surrounding COVID-19, everyone has a different level of comfort regarding the upcoming holiday services and programs. Our goal is to provide options while planning for the continued safe operation of the synagogue.
With that said, here are our plans:
• We will have in-person High Holiday services. Everyone must wear a mask covering both their nose and mouth while in the synagogue.
• We ask that those who sit in our main, fixed seating allow for space between yourself and others. The pods will have fewer chairs that can be moved around for additional distancing.
• If you are not feeling well or are not vaccinated, we ask that you stay home and enjoy the services through our streaming option.
• Livestreaming is available for all of our services. Follow this link: https://venue.streamspot.com/72a802ed
• Parts of the service will be modified, including blowing the shofar outside.
• Break the Fast has been cancelled.
• Those attending Tashlich must wear a mask.
• The lower-level doors will only be open for the first day of Rosh Hashanah, Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur. Please enter through the upper level doors for all other services since the lower level doors will be locked.
The High Holy Days are a time for deep reflection, recommitment to our Jewish values, and spending time with family. Beth Abraham has many events that help individuals and families embrace the feeling of these special days and share the spirit of renewal. We hold services on Erev Rosh Hashanah, both mornings of Rosh Hashanah, as well as Kol Nidrei and throughout Yom Kippur day. Specific times for all services can be found on the 2021 Schedule of Services.