As a member of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs, Beth Abraham Synagogue’s Men’s Club seeks to involve Jewish men in Jewish life. We gather to learn, socialize and engage in activities that benefit both the congregation and the broader community. Youth, ritual and synagogue programming have directly benefitted from our efforts.
Some of our Men’s Club activities include:
- Offering Men’s Club Sunday brunches open to all where guest speakers share their insights and engage attendees in discussion of a variety of Jewish as well as secular topics over a lox and bagels brunch.
- Constructing the congregation’s Sukkah, as well as providing lunch to all adults and children who participate in sukkah decorating.
- Participating in the World-Wide Wrap where our youth join with our adult members to learn about laying tefillin.
- Providing each of our congregant families with a Yom HaShoah yellow candle to light in their homes in observance of those lost in the Shoah.
- Coordinating our annual High Holy Days volunteer ushers.
We are always excited to welcome new members and develop new programming around your interests! To learn more, please contact our current Men’s Club President, Irwin Dumtschin, at DUMTID@msn.com.